Scope of responsibilities:
1. Advancing Current Projects with Pharmacogenomics, Gene Expression Profiling, and Second Generation Sequencing Data;
2. Identify and verify disease-related biomarkers for new target discovery in the oncology field;
3. Interdisciplinary computational collaboration with a team of molecular biologists, cell biologists, and clinical research scientists.
1. Ph.D. or equivalent in genetics, computational biology, bioinformatics or related discipline;
2. One or more years of experience in computational biology or postdoctoral experience;
3. Background in genetic correlation analysis and gene expression profiling;
4. Solid programming and debugging skills in Perl, Python, R, or other advanced programming environments;
5. Proficiency in the use of commercial and open source bioinformatics software and open source databases;
6. Familiarity with the application of statistical methods to the analysis and interpretation of RNA sequence, NGS, and bioassay data;
7. Familiarity with Linux shell scripts and tools.